About the position
You will guarantee the growth and quality of the product. You will develop a quarterly and monthly plan aligned with the strategy that leverages all product features, to enable high NPS and growth of our platform. You will be responsible for owning the roadmap and strategy of the product, aligning multiple teams and stakeholders, and ideating product features and tools. You'll work among star engineers, designers and data scientists in a fast-growing environment. The role demands a mix of critical thinking, well-honed product sense, and technical depth.
- Defining and leading the product vision and roadmap while working closely with cross-functional teams.
- Making use of data and analytics to inform product decisions, including tracking success criteria for new features we launch.
- Conducting and summarizing user research in the form of user interviews, surveys, monitoring of customer feedback channels and session data.
- Working closely with developers and engineering managers to ensure new product initiatives have been de-risked from an engineering perspective and scoped down to the highest-impact, lowest-effort solution to the problem.
- Iterating over design concepts with our designers based on findings from user interviews.
- Working closely with the product and engineering leaders to identify technical components of the product vision/roadmap.
- Participating in the creation, management, prioritization and communication of a strategic direction, product roadmap and backlog for the team.
- Engaging frequently with the development team; facilitate discussions, provide clarification, story acceptance and refinement, testing and validation; contribute to design activities and decisions.
- Engaging with leadership from various stakeholders to prioritize product aspects needing improvement, develop business cases and gather support to implement changes.
You're an experienced product leader who has successfully delivered hyper-growth results in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. You evaluate problems from a 'first-principles' mindset and care deeply about the craftsmanship of a well-designed user experience. You possess keen analytical skills, with the ability to turn complex, disparate datasets into insights that drive cohesive strategies and solutions. You have excellent communication skills, allowing you to deliver complex information clearly to your colleagues and executives.
- At least 5 years of product management experience with demonstrated success owning key product initiatives.
- English fluency.
- Experience conducting user interviews and translating insights from those sessions into feature ideation.
- Experience developing a product roadmap at a growth-stage company and tracking progress towards those initiatives.
- Comfort collaborating and communicating with developers at various levels of seniority to ensure product requirements are met.
- Strong leadership, excellent communication and project management.
- Ability to collaborate and conceptualize with a multidisciplinary team.
- Experience working in a growth-stage startup.
- Experience in managing Online, B2B products
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Work from home with flexible work hours
- Unlimited paid time off
- Publication opportunities
- Science-driven culture
- Contacts within the Harvard and MIT ecosystem
- Yearly bonus for personal learning