About the position
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for driving project initiatives with our tech team from inception through execution and delivery. The candidate will collaborate closely with software engineers, designers, data scientists, and other cross-functional team members within the organization to ensure that our project roadmaps are well executed and that we deliver high quality results on time.
- Lead the full project life cycle.
- Drive the tech team to complete work on time and within deadlines.
- Work closely with stakeholders to ensure successful project scheduling, implementation and completion.
- Identify and schedule project deliverables, milestones, and required activities and tasks.
- Collaborate with the tech team to develop detailed work plans, including work breakdown structures, project milestones, staffing needs and project timelines.
- Effectively communicate project expectations and tasks to team members in a timely and clear fashion.
- Assign duties, responsibilities and scope of authority to the tech team.
- Facilitate strategy and roadmap development, and help track progress and measure performance to help ensure we are successful in achieving our goals.
You are an experienced Project Manager with a keen sense of ownership, drive, and . You have the ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges. You are able to convey compelling data-driven decisions, and work collaboratively with cross functional teams to build consensus.
- At least 5 years of project management experience with demonstrated success.
- Experience with Agile and Scrum methodologies
- English fluency.
- Technical background to enable the interaction with the tech team.
- Comfort collaborating and communicating with developers at various levels of seniority.
- Experience leading successful, high-impact technical teams.
- Ability to collaborate and conceptualize with a multidisciplinary team.
- Team-oriented mentality.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks at a time.
- Highly organized with a focus on critical details and can work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to grasp the technical details of complex business, engineering, and analytic issues and provide in-depth evaluations.
- Experience working in a growth-stage startup.
- Experience in managing Online, B2B products.
- Data science or machine learning experience is a plus.
- Master’s degree in Engineering, Project Management, Business, or related field.
What we offer
- Competitive salary.
- Work from home with flexible work hours.
- Unlimited paid time off.
- Publication opportunities.
- Science-driven culture.
- Contacts within the Harvard and MIT ecosystem.
- Yearly bonus for personal learning.