About the role
This is a full time position for senior product designers. You will ensure our main product and its features are valuable for our clients, easy to use, and of the highest level of craft and execution. You will be expected to utilize your full range of product design, interaction design, and visual design skills. You’ll work cross-functionally to ensure cohesiveness of user experiences in relation to other parts of the product and collaborate across multiple teams to ensure alignment.
- Collaborate with engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Define, craft and evolve designs within visual systems and/or standards.
- Proactively solicit and provide feedback from designers and a broader product team in order to continually raise our bar for quality, while also taking on mentorship.
- Create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
You have excellent creative skills and can iterate quickly over high quality deliverables. You thrive in dynamic environments and take strong initiative to handle deadlines responsibly. You are a creative, passionate and experienced Product Designer with experience, and a demonstrated track record of delivering exceptional product experiences. You learn by doing, love tackling as-of-yet unsolved problems, and take an analytical approach to arriving at the best solution.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience.
- English fluency.
- A portfolio demonstrating strong visual design skills and evidence of your ability to tackle complex user experience problems.
- Experience setting up and running usability testing sessions to gain valuable insights from real people, and documenting and implementing your insights.
- Solid understanding of user-centered design processes and interaction design principles.
- Capacity to understand the relationships between design, business, brand, and technology.
- Dedicated team player with high degree of independence.
- Strong working knowledge of Figma, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, DropBox, and online content management systems.
- Ability to collaborate and conceptualize with a multidisciplinary team.
- Solid foundation in typography, layout and design.
- Exceptional ability to collaborate on visual design projects and integrate feedback.
- Previously worked in environments that leverage data to inform design decisions.
- Prior experience designing for marketing tools.
- Deep understanding of quantitative and qualitative research methodologies.
What we offer
- Competitive salary.
- WFH with flexible work hours.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Publication opportunities.
- Science-driven culture.
- Contacts within the Harvard and MIT ecosystem.
- Yearly bonus for personal learning.