About the position
As a Measurement & Attribution Specialist your main objective will be to measure our impact on clients' business to demonstrate their ROI. You will be hands-on in understanding the data behind our products' performance, aggregating it into reports and visualizations, and interpreting it to identify actionable opportunities and provide visibility to our clients' into our performance. You will work with various cross-functional teams, understand business and marketing challenges, transform problems into data-driven frameworks, conduct sophisticated analysis, and communicate complex findings in a structured and clear manner to a both business and technical audience to drive business decisions and enhance our products' trust and worth to clients.
- Design, coordinate and run a process for continuous measurement of Memorable impact on clients' business: implement feedback loops of impact evaluation on performance and branding metrics.
- Design, coordinate and run ad hoc research for impact measurement, including experiments of our own and with partners like platforms and agencies.
- Run observational studies: testing the correlations between Memorable metrics vs traditional marketing measurements such as brand lift surveys and sales data.
- Coordinate the implementation of communication mechanisms for clients to continuously see ROI, including visualizations in our platform and reports to clients, in coordination with our account management team.
- Build and implement customized success metrics analytics for our enterprise clients.
You are business-oriented, results-driven, and passionate about understanding consumers' experience with quantitative and/or qualitative research. You are an accomplished data-oriented analyst with vast experience conducting ROI analysis and transforming them into actionable insights. You constantly aim for excellence and you are motivated to scale up a marketing optimization platform to reach market leadership. You thrive in dynamic environments and take strong initiative to build an outcomes-maximizing work agenda.
- Bachelor’s degree or significant relevant experience in media, marketing, market research, consumer behavior and/or data analytics.
- Experience with marketing performance measurement and attribution models.
- 4+ years of experience performing data analysis and reporting in the media or marketing space.
- Excellent ability to synthesize key insights and communicate complex findings in a structured and clear manner to stakeholders from varied backgrounds.
- Comfortable with numbers and ability to analyze large data sets using tools such as Excel, Power BI, Python, SQL, Google analytics, etc. to extract key insights.
- Demonstrated strong organization skills and ability to develop effective cross-functional relationships and manage multiple projects.
- Foundational understanding of modern digital and data-driven marketing across various channels.
- Experience working in a growth-stage startup.
- Experience in supporting new product launch strategies.
What we offer
- Work from home with flexible work hours.
- Unlimited Paid time off.
- Publication opportunities.
- Science-driven culture.
- Contacts within the Harvard and MIT ecosystem.
- Yearly bonus for personal learning.