About the position
In this full time remote position you will be responsible for planning, creating and administering Memorable's media content. As Content Manager you will be in charge of our social media channels, taking control of our online voice and building brand awareness and loyalty. You will also be responsible for aligning all company communications, PR, social media, and marketing content to create a strong brand identity. You will be the first point of contact for online fans, followers, media and journalists.
- Leading the content agenda: Memorable's blog and Linkedin.
- Developing a content plan to increase brand awareness and build brand identity.
- Researching neuroscience, brands and marketing topics to deliver hot new trending content.
- Updating the sales & CMI teams on new and useful information for client's meetings.
- Creating and leading the relationships with media and journalists.
- Updating our website in terms of content.
- Organizing special initiatives to encourage public engagement such as recruitment events etc.
You have excellent development skills and can iterate quickly over high quality deliverables. You thrive in dynamic environments and take strong initiative to handle deadlines with responsibility. You are proactive and a fast learner. You have excellent communication skills, allowing you to deliver complex information clearly to your colleagues and audience. You are passionate about social media and networking.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, Marketing or other related field.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience.
- English fluency, both written and oral.
- Excellent writing, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to develop creative, engaging and original content.
- Quality driven with excellent attention to detail.
- Organization and time management skills are essential with the capacity to multitask.
- Working knowledge of Linkedin and other social media.
- Knowledge of metrics, tools and digital reports.
- Knowledge of marketing trends and techniques.
- Experience writing blog pieces, articles & newsletters.
- Ability to collaborate and conceptualize with a multidisciplinary team.
- Experience in developing or implementing content strategies.
- Basic photo and video editing.
What we offer
- WFH with flexible work hours
- Unlimited PTO
- Publication opportunities
- Science-driven culture
- Contacts within the Harvard and MIT ecosystem
- Yearly bonus for personal learning