About the position
This is a full-time position that consists in leading the development and communication of research insights to our clients, with the aim of helping them increase the ROI of their marketing campaigns. You will be in charge of designing and implementing our insights support to clients, building a team for scale-up and informing Memorablel’s overall product strategy. In order to develop this role, you will be trained to understand the key factors behind memory and attention.
Through effective design and implementation of individual account strategies, we expect the candidate to build long term, sustainable and profitable relationships with the customer. The role requires high level customer consultation in the marketing industry.
- Coordinate the link with clients, managing daily requests and anticipating their testing demands to proactively find solutions.
- Lead the creation of insights about the cognitive impact of our clients’ content, leveraging the predictions of our algorithms. This includes building and presenting reports yourself.
- Inform Memorable’s product strategy, including changes to key features in the dashboard and the insights provided to clients.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Research accounts to identify key players and conduct the sales process.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement.
You are business-oriented, results-driven, and passionate about understanding consumers' experience with quantitative and/or qualitative research. You are an accomplished marketer with vast experience in the industry. You constantly aim for excellence and you are motivated to scale up a marketing optimization platform to reach market leadership. You thrive in dynamic environments and take strong initiative to build an outcomes-maximizing work agenda.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, Engineering, or related field.
- Relevant experience in consumer research, business intelligence, consumer product marketing, marketing management, market research, and /or strategy planning in large companies.
- Native English.
- Experience working directly with ad creative either on design, guidance or approval of assets.
- Excellent communication skills and experience presenting research insights to clients.
- Outstanding organizational and project management skills, including the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, managing deliverables and deadlines.
- Superior time management skills and strong attention to detail.
- Leadership experience building and managing consumer insights or customer support teams.
- Experience working in a growth-stage startup.
- Direct experience in enterprise/SAAS sales.
- Advanced degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field.
- Strong network of established relationships across large brands, agencies and advertisers in North America.
- Experience in account management
- Successful sales experience.
- Ability to understand client strategies and tactical requirements to clearly articulate the company’s offerings to develop solutions that deliver value.
- Work or research experience in cognitive science, neuroscience, or associated fields.
What we offer
- Competitive salary.
- Work from home with flexible work hours.
- Unlimited paid time off.
- Publication opportunities.
- Science-driven culture.
- Contacts within the Harvard and MIT ecosystem.
- Yearly bonus for personal learning.